• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Finishes One in April

Duke Maddog

Despite having a complete upheaval in my hobby room, rendering it impossible to work in; I did manage to finish one model. And this is a 'historical' event as well, in a manner of speaking. I've built at least ten UM Model kits; and started six UM Models Sherman kits. Until now, none of those Sherman kits were able to be finished. This is the first UM Models Sherman kit that I have ever finished.

Here is my 1/72 scale UM Models M4A1 Sherman with M17 rockets:

full

This was weathered with Tamiya weathering powders, and the rocket launcher on top does elevate:

full

Some more shots from different angles, as always:

full

full

That's all for now. I do hope to finish a number of motor torpedo boats that are just thaaaaat close to being done. Stay tuned, and thank you for checking in to see this.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. That Sherman Calliope is looking real good. Congrats on a job well done sir.

Dave

Thank you Dave! Hopefully things start looking up. I at least have some work to do so some income is happening.

Back