• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THANK YOU !

panzerace007

Everyone,

I would like to give a Great Big Bear Hug :mpup to Whom ever is Responsible for making it So Damn Easy to Post pictures on Here! The Way you have Integrated the Gallery ( with the Ability it has to resize ! :ro: ) into posting in the Forums & Reviews to me, it seems Revolutionary !!

This site is Quickly becoming My Favorite ! In part for just that reason & The Exceptional Brother/Sister-Hood of All involved. I believe this Site is an Innovator & Ahead of the Game !!! YOU GUYS & GIRLS ROCK !!! :ro:

I'm Giddy & excited to stop by on a Daily Basis :gogo to see whats happening !! KEEP up th Great Work !! If there was such a thing as an International Award for THE Most Kick-Ass Modeling website I would surely Vote for TnT !!!

Oh, One more thing .... Can WE start a Research Forum or is there one of these that is Designed for Research ?

ERIK :peace

:) Yeah MoonPup is the wizard behind all the kewl bitz here ;) , besides being a talented modeller . :)

The Research forum , we have some stuff on our Trusty and Rusty section .

I am glad you like the user friendly environment , we all do :) .

Jenny :kiss:

JENNY,

You deserve a TON o' Praise for having the Vision to bring all of these COOL & Kick-Ass personalities together in one Place !! (y) :ro: Thank You for Having this site & th T-Shirts are Waaaay Cool ! I will be commandeering one Soon !! Of course being a German Panzer Nut I would love to get a Shirt with You in a Panther of Jagd-panther ... or even a STUG III G for that matter !! :woohoo: A BIG BEAR HUG is headed your Way !! :D Trusty Rusty ... I think I've missed that section ... I will investigate Further :whhh

MOONIE,

HELLS YEAH ! :drink :notworthy Thanx for the Linkage. Not only is it SUPER Easy to post pix here through th Gallery ( Who th Hell needs Photobucket now ! ) but INNOVATIVE !! MAN ! , How I wish the AMPS site was this easy ! :unsure:

All of You GUYS/GIRLS run a CLASS A Site ! :drink

BOB ,

You Nailed it. MOONIE is DA' MAN ! Don't sell yourself to Short in that Department ! U Da' MAN 2, especially with Your 1/35th scale Worlds !!

Thanx Everybody ! I'm glad I found ya' !!

I wish We all lived a Little closer together .... I'd like to go do a PUB Crawl some time !

TALK TO YA SOON,

ERIK

panzerace007 wrote:

I wish We all lived a Little closer together .... I'd like to go do a PUB Crawl some time !

TALK TO YA SOON,

ERIK

:unsure: Usually when I go out drinking Richie ends up carrying me ..... :unsure:

I remember one New years eve in Sydney he had to carry me over one shoulder and Mel over the other , he ended up dumping us both in a shopping trolley and wheeling us home :blush:

Erik, thank you for the comments. I only wish we come make it easier, and it may well be one day. Pub crawlin' 'round here we call it bar hoppin' but I don't run with those big dogs no more. As Hank jr. says. Hangovers hurt more than the use to.

Ooohhh havent been on a pub crawl in ages. And this is the best site going, bar none. Jenny MP and the whole gang have created something special here for sure.
James

jenny croft wrote:
panzerace007 wrote:

TALK TO YA SOON,

ERIK

:unsure: Usually when I go out drinking Richie ends up carrying me ..... :unsure:

I remember one New years eve in Sydney he had to carry me over one shoulder and Mel over the other , he ended up dumping us both in a shopping trolley and wheeling us home :blush:

Wasn't that a scene from Animal House?

Would love to do a pub crawl with you guys :drink mind you last time i went on one i woke up on island in a lake completly dry being abused by some ducks who thought i was after their nests :S and still have no idea how i got there :unsure:

moon puppy wrote:
Erik, thank you for the comments. I only wish we come make it easier, and it may well be one day. Pub crawlin' 'round here we call it bar hoppin' but I don't run with those big dogs no more. As Hank jr. says. Hangovers hurt more than the use to.

MOONIE,

Make it easier ? If it were any easier ,than all I would have to do would be to think it & the Site would put th Pix there !! :woohoo:

We call it Bar Hoppin' too , But a Pub Crawl is a Specific thing. IIRC it's a Timed event , usually spending an Hour in each bar, Slammin' as much as you can .... By th End of th Night Ya' Get hammered !! :X CHEERS to Hank jr. :drink

Yeah, I've had to cut out th Bar Hopin' during th Week a few years ago, as I don't enjoy goin to work with a hang Over , If I made it there at all !! :blink

CARABINIER,JKNAUS,- Maybe one Day We can have a TnT Convention !, & Share MANY Rounds of drinks !!

JENNY, That's a Funny Story !! I've had many nights like that !! :laugh:

Well I have on most occasions woken up on an island :laugh: , considering I live on one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

You have had many nights like that Erik ? :unsure: I can imagine you being pushed around in a shopping trolley by Richie :) , but what is Mel doing in there with you ? :unsure:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I actually had a few guys ask me what shop I had been shopping at! :woohoo:

At the risk of Naughty Corner exile for the next??????? Ah I love it with you guys! ;)

Whats the difference between the two Blondes and the Shopping Trolley? The Shopping Trolley had a mind of its own! :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

And off I go!!!

Richie

Richie wrote:
Whats the difference between the two Blondes and the Shopping Trolley? The Shopping Trolley had a mind of its own! :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

oh dude you have bowling balls in your pants to write that! i don't even want to be close to jenny when she explodes and you seem to love playing with fire close to the powder!

you shouldn't be surprised to find some laxative in your next meal! or depilatory cream in your shampoo!

Richie wrote:

And off I go!!!

Richie

Well you started it..

moon puppy wrote:
Richie wrote:

And off I go!!!

Richie

Well you started it..

MOONIE,

:laugh: :lol: :laugh: That Rocked.

Oh yeah RICHIE ..... sleep with one Eye open. I don't wanna be there when Hurricane JENNY touches down ! :D

:angry: Oh starting with the blonde jokes are we ? :angry:

Three naughty corners , Richie (well well well , what a surprise) Moon Pup and Erik ! No pizza for any of you three either :pp :pp :pp

jenny croft wrote:
:angry: Oh starting with the blonde jokes are we ? :angry:

Three naughty corners , Richie (well well well , what a surprise) Moon Pup and Erik ! No pizza for any of you three either :pp :pp :pp

AWW..... There was Pizza ? :unsure:

ERIK

Back