• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S "MODEL T""RED AND READY TO GO"

Re: TERRY'S "1925 MODEL T""DRIVE TRAIN"

A little update! I have painted the frame, engine, and drive train. I still have desided to show the engine or not. I have also been doing a lot dry fitting of the body parts.

Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

B)

DSC06414.JPG

DSC06415.JPG

DSC06416.JPG

DSC06417.JPG

DSC06419.JPG

B)

Hi Terry, Looking good (y) (y) Maybe leave the sides of the hood off to show a little motor?

Randy

Hi Terry, Looking good (y) (y) Maybe leave the sides of the hood off to show a little motor?

Randy

Thanks Randy!! I can show the hood open, but I don't know if I want to detail the engine.

B)

Re: TERRY'S "MODEL T"LITTLE MORE T PLEASE""

Well I've got a little more "T" for ya. I have finished the wheels and have painted the fenders. And yes more dry fitting. Here's the progress and comments are welcome.

B)

DSC06465.JPG

DSC06466.JPG

DSC06467.JPG

DSC06468.JPG

B)

Looking good, T! What did you paint it with? (y)

Looking good, T! What did you paint it with? (y)

Thanks Mike!! I used Nato Black mixed with floor wax. I started with strait nato black and just kept adding the floor wax until I got the shine. I'm going to go back after this coat dries and shoot a coat of strait clear.

B)

Re: TERRY'S "MODEL T""LITTLE MORE T PLEASE"

Floor wax? We talking Future here or something else? :hmmm

Back