• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S "MODEL T""RED AND READY TO GO"

Re: TERRY'S "1925 MODEL T""REFERENCE PICS"

Okay guys. I will get pictures most likely a couple of weeks before I get back to take pictures.

That's cool I'm not ready to work on the model yet anyway.

Terry (y)

Jeff have you ever modeled this kit before? How would accurate would this build up?

Yes that is the "T" kit to have. It has great stock parts and bodies are very well done. I built one a nember of years ago and gave it to my Grandfather. THe Hot Rod parts are great for a 1950's and or 60's Rod too.

Re: TERRY'S "1925 MODEL T""LETS GO"

Guess what this ain't science fiction. It's part one of my Hot Rod build the 1925 Model T pickup. I assemblied the fram, engine, and axles. Pretty nice kit for it's age. I had some filling and sanding to do and later on some handles to make, but should turn out fine. Here are the progress pictures from last night. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06392.JPG

DSC06393.JPG

DSC06394.JPG

B)

Sweet! Good to see this one back on track! (y)

Mike I had this itch I just had to scratch. :huh: I just love model T's and just couldn't hold off anymore.

;)

Yeah with a drum magazine.

Yea See...ya mugs...get fresh with me?? I'll let ya have it, see....

Thanks Sherman!! Going to do a little work on it today.

B)

Back