• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tempo E400

jknaus

Administrator
Try this again. I havent had much time for modeling but started the new Miniart Tempo E400 because I really wanted to do it. Here is about 2 hours work. .03mm brake lines started and the line from the break pedal/break handle. The PE is very fine and the kit is very fiddly. So far though it has been fun.
20220407_100519_HDR.jpg
DSC09422.JPG
DSC09423.JPG
DSC09424.JPG
DSC09425.JPG
DSC09426.JPG
DSC09427.JPG

Doing the pickup version and then I have 2 more after that. Looking forward to doing the Red Cross version shown on the top box.
James

I thought I wanted a Tempo pickup model really bad. It isn't made by Communists so I can buy one. I found this particular kit just a might pricey for me right now. It is still really cool!!

Crap, I need to get the mini-ambulance... looks good, really good. Which of the two kits did you start?

I had something similar to this, without the holes which I used to ensure parts were square. Where did you get these?

1650050040102.png

Crap, I need to get the mini-ambulance... looks good, really good. Which of the two kits did you start?

I had something similar to this, without the holes which I used to ensure parts were square. Where did you get these?

View attachment 149201
I have started the pick up version. I will do the Red Cross vehicle next. There are two, one white and the box top one of beige with red trim I really like.
I got these from Amazon and am going to buy some more. They are awesome for truing multi part frame and chassis assemblies. I might get a set without holes as well although the holes are very useful. Also great weights when truing the chassis so it doesnt twist while drying.
James

If anyone doesn't want to follow the links, or wants to look elsewhere, the two blocks are called 1-2-3 blocks. They are proportional 1 thick by 2 wide, by 3 long. That doesn't mean they are exactly 1 inch by 2 inch by 3 inch. I have a set as well but never use them it seems. I have an awesome sine vise that works for me.

Back