• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya P-51B 1/48

Thanks guys. I am done with this little birdy now. She really did her best to fight me but she came out all right I guess. What do y'all think?

DDGB14.jpg

DDGB15.jpg

DDGB16.jpg

DDGB17.jpg

DDGB18.jpg

DDGB19.jpg

DDGB20.jpg

All comments welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking and keep on modeling!!! :soldier

Hi Adam , I like it a lot.
On a side note, could you possibly get a bit more light on your builds... :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Adam Said: All comments welcome and appreciated :hmmm

What an piece of crap, Why did I even waste my time looking at it.

:D :D :D
Hehehehehehe. She looks really great mate. I love the weathering especialy on the bottom. Sure youre Stuka will be even better than this one and cant wait to see more pics :notworthy

Awesome job, Adam. I knew would see it through. I guess I should have never made fun of your jacked up decal on the left wing since karma came around to bite me on my -109. You'll see what I mean when I post pics later on.

Regards,

Jeff

Be nice Dave!! It's a mother of a Mustang!

Outstanding job Adam! :notworthy

:D :D :D

Adam once told me on skype that he would love to say that on one of my builds as an joke. But I build so little he never got the chance. So I thought I would turn his joke on him but this is really a beauty!!!

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the compliments.

Christian I know I need to get more lights but I keep buying other stuff instead!

Bob, yeah it's sort of an inside joke type of thing between me and Dave. :fencing

More flash power Adam! crank it up!! manual=Full ( if you have the option)

I like this bird more each time I view it!

how did it come i missed that one ?

Great one Adam I really like the decent worn look of the NMF

Back