• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya M4A3E2 Jumbo Sherman

chrispdm1

Here is the Tamiya Jumbo Sherman I completed this summer. I used Formations road wheels, ET Models PE, RB aluminum barrel and RB 50 cal detail set, Archer transfers for Cobra King. Was a lot of fun to bring the old kit up to date, adding handles and better parts from the spares box.

I put in a charity auction at my family reunion about 3 weeks after I built it, which is what I built it for. I scrambled to get it done to take to WCRMC in Edmonton first though.

h8dd3481.jpg

h7c30f4b.jpg

h4f718b0.jpg

Thanks guys!!

The snow is just baking soda. I've used it a few times over the years. Works well as long as its completely sealed, otherwise it may start to turn a bit yellow over time.

Really fine work. If I may suggest, when you attach an image to your post go ahead and insert it to the post in the position you want it. That way it actually shows in the post instead of folks having to click the attachment to view. (y)

Diggin' your work Chris :soldier.

Back