• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya M48A3 Second Time Around

Some shots from tonight's progress, played with pigment, water, nasty old brush and air brush. Still lots to do but just about done with the hull.

DSC03001_zpsyzxqbtok.jpg

DSC03002_zpschtsurjv.jpg

DSC03003_zpsgwd6tafx.jpg

DSC03004_zpsseuxjom4.jpg

DSC03006_zpshakmivrh.jpg

DSC03007_zpslb9aihta.jpg

DSC03009_zps0arkol52.jpg

DSC03010_zpsju21zsrz.jpg

DSC03011_zpsmedyqyds.jpg

DSC03012_zpspiehoapv.jpg

Now back to work on this :yipee

Ooohhh icky dirty, you go right in and wash up or no dinner for you :rotf :rotf :rotf

Looks awesome Jeff (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

I just went through all four pages of this since the M-48 is my all-time favorite tank. What a phenomenal job you've done making this look so realistic. I also enjoyed "Tank Sergeant" and really tried to dirty up a few of my 1/72 scale M-48's as well. They don't look nearly as good as this spectacular model though. Way to go!

Ahhhh, Asgard National Guard (Armoured Division) :v

Ian.

Yeah! :rotf

I've called this Patton a number of different things but lately I have been calling it Thor's second word rimes with Thor but starts with a W. Now that being said. I thought better not as Grace's favorite super hero is Thor and I really did not want to explain what the second word was to my ten year old daughter. :lol:

So Thor it is. :good:

Back