• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Krupp Protze Kfz69

Hey thanks luiz !!! (y) (y) (y)

Update time

I have reworked the mud as Bob the Pups quite rightly pointed out the vehicle was sitting to much above the mud and didnt look right

So I tried to embed it a bit more and in doing so mucked it up a bit,..oh well too late now :(
However its not going to detract too much from the overall effect

I have also been working on a German Bloke to go with as a few model men I have met advised me to always add one figure to a display to add proportion and size to a vehicle

Anyway enough blurb and blah blah here`s the pictures,.................

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

The figure came from Dragons anti-tank team and I have cut down the collar size to make it look like an M40 greatcoat and of course a Hornet head, I have added some green stuff balaclava rolled down under the chin and more green stuff to simulate a sheet wrapped over the shoulders ( to be painted white)

Sorry for lack of progress shots as I managed to kill my little camera and have had to get my bigger one out ( I couldnt find AA batteries to save my life and then kept forgetting to buy some )

Hope you enjoy and as always comments, advise, and critique is most welcome

Thank you to Bob for pointing out was I totally missed (y) (y) (y)

:popcorn

This just keeps getting better. The vehicle/base tie in looks great.
That shoulder sheet.... I have to learn how to do that. It's killer! :D

Mike B)

OUTSTANDING!

And that mud looks soupy enough to where it would be no tracks behind, well do mate! :drinks

Figure update

Head, scarf, and helmet all done everything else is just colour blocked in for the minute more work on the chap this evening

Enjoy :D

IMG_0778.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

The third picture in this small sequence probably has the trueish colour match to watch I was trying to get to,... pics 1 and 2 are a bit too yellowy and not a good representation of the real colours

Thank you Laura Bob Mike and Terry

I did the white sheet last night ill post up pics tonight

I must say i am really enjoying this little vignette

Re: Tamiya Krupp Protze Kfz69 Final Stretch

Hi all,

My figure is now at 95% with just the boots to tie in with the groundwork

he just been placed next to the krupp for the pics for now :)

enjoy,.... :D

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

As per normal the pics are not really good, over exposed, etc etc I may actually get this right one day :gogo

Back