• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Krupp Protze Kfz69

Hello update time again,

Bit more work around the cab steering wheel etc and a bit of tidying up all round
still to add the personal equipment and enhancements :huh:

Plus base started but has no vegetation or snow as yet,just basic ground laid which is DAP DryDex Spackling mixed with white glue....

Why add white glue?? :idonno

I spelt the girls name wrong in the dust in the pic of the helmet

It was meant to be Heidi but somehow turned out Hiedi :mpup

Good job model making is a bit better than my spelling

Thanks Ron and thank you too Dusan (y)

HAHAHAHA ! :rotf Well, my German is seriously flawed anyway but the girl laws are universal .
If you don't get their names right than bad things will befall you shortly .

Cheers, Christian :rotf

Final stages with a bit of mud and a bit of snow

IMG_4214.JPG

IMG_4215.JPG

IMG_4216.JPG

IMG_4217.JPG

IMG_4218.JPG

IMG_4219.JPG

Man, you could have titled this " Just mucking around " . :yipee

Looks very convincing Andy.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hope those tires get planted a bit in all that mud. Very convincing Andy!

Yes thats the real next step to firstly glue the tires to the base and Im going to somehow build some mud up around the tires so they look as though they squiged up the mud due to the weight of the truck, thanks Bob I really appreciate the positive comments :)

Thanks christian mate :)

Cheers Mike :)

Looks really good,Andy! (y) (y) (y)

Oh,my friend HIEDI says hi,she is really happy someone carved HER name in the mud,insted of HEIDI that b*tch![her words not mine] :silly:

Greetings,Ron.

Looks really good,Andy! (y) (y) (y)

Oh,my friend HIEDI says hi,she is really happy someone carved HER name in the mud,insted of HEIDI that b*tch![her words not mine] :silly:

Greetings,Ron.

:mpup

Thank you James and Laura Im getting there although I may have buggered up the mud a bit too much tonight

Back