• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya 48th Scale JS-2 Tank In-Box Review

Nice review. Wish it was 1/35. 1/48 is too small for me now. Look forward to the build.
James

Nice review. Wish it was 1/35. 1/48 is too small for me now. Look forward to the build.

James, Tamiya released the 35th scale IS-2 and the ISU-152 already. I have two of the former and they are superior to the Dragon offerings.

Regards,

Dear Jeeves.

...super nice review...anxious to assembly one of these!

Thanks for the work!

Luiz.

Thanks for checking it out guys!

I am seriously hoping Tamiya continues releasing from their Soviet and British lines...would love to see their BT-7 and a Churchill eventually...

I added the scale to the title of the review to help anyone using the web site's search function. Too bad the forum titles have a 50 character limit.

Instead of "Re: Tamiya 1/48th Scale JS-2 Heavy Tank In-Box Review"
we see "Re: Tamiya 1/48th Scale JS-2 Heavy Tank In-Box Rev"

Regards,

Maybe drop the "th" or even the word "scale"?

The "th" is only two characters while three are needed and the word scale is necessary to be grammatically correct. Hopefully, my latest change will work with this reply.

Regards,

Back