• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tales from the Bench-A Video Journal: Entry One

Thanks dudes! Still a work/learning in progress. Should have the next out here soon.
:victory:

Nice job Eric. Audio was spot on. I like the idea of a low speed drill like that but man that wobble...

Thanks Bob! Yeah the wobble is scary but as long as you have pilot hole it does a good job, I mean I drill out that MG34 barrel just fine.

I bought a Tamiya Handy Drill late last year and love it. Mine doesn't have any wobble, but I did buy a set of Proxxon collets so I could have more flexibility in the sizes of bits. The Proxxon parts are much stiffer and really are the deal, I just wish they had a smaller size than 1/32".
1609954687556.png

I may take it apart and see if I got something misaligned. Thanks Guys for the comments!
:bigrin:

I look forward to your next episode! I always worry about you guys with clean, organized work (Play) spaces.
(Bwain damiege!) Perhaps this is why you don't have a focus problem with your model making.
No, I won't post a picture of my "Nut Department" model desk. Too many super-secret TLAR Models projects!:bang head:lol::bash::bm:

Back