• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Take 'em out!

Thanks Jenny, I don't have any kamikizuri stuff but I'll keep plugging away with things from the woods.

:D

Thanks Pavel, your too kind.

:blush:

I've made a little more progress on the planting, winters coming here in New England so things aren't too keen on growing right now... :eek:hyeah

nah, I'm just slow at planting piece by piece.

tnt-well_1_20101101_1647370872.jpg

tnt-well1_2_20101101_1865538172.jpg

KEN,

Yeah I second Moonies emotion. Great Job. Th use of the Flowers really makes it Jump !

Hot Boi !:ro: That's HOT ! :evil:

ERIK

B) That well looks fabulous Ken - the flowers really give it the look. Seeing those figures beside the stucture you start to realise how big the actual well is!

Ian.

Hey Kenneth
That is nicely blended mate! Shows what natural products can achieve; you live in a fertile part of the world ;)
Look forward to the finishing touches
Brad

Thanks to you guys for the previous replies which I never responded to, sorry about that. Too much on my plate I guess. :blush:

WELL1MA.jpg

WELL2MA.jpg

Back