• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

sWS halftrack Revell/Italeri kit

Ok here is todays update, mostly working on the kommandogerät, shipping (not much) and decals, many small gauges that needed to be put in place :bang head
But lets start with the sWS, did all the metal spots on the shipping and worked on the flatbed, also added some "grafitti" on the nose :D

P1110161.JPG

P1110164.JPG

P1110162.JPG

Decals...... used alot of Micro sol....

P1110166.JPG

P1110169.JPG

P1110168.JPG

P1110170.JPG

P1110172.JPG

P1110173.JPG

P1110174.JPG

it was a fast and neat build the kommandogerät, and it will make a nice display together with the sWS, not seen many of them on the shows i been to (not seen anyone actually).
//Mats

I do like that Kommandogerät kit, looks like one to add to the shopping list!

Regards,

Thanks guys :)
Saul i can recomend it, and the st.anh 52 is very nice detailed, almost more pieces on that than on the kommandogerät! i keep that for some other build :D
//Mats

Thanks Andy, smurff and Ron :drinks
Yesterday i painted the flatbed dark yellow so now it only need to be a little wheathered :soldier
P1110194.JPG

//Mats

I really like this Mats. Your making me want to do the same thing. I have the kommandogerät, just need a sws and the local hobby shop has one. You're evil :laugh:

James

Got a little done on this one to together with the 88 :)
I think the weathering got a little out of hand but i will go over with some dunkelgelb and tone it down a little bit.... :hmmm

P1110925.JPG

//Mats

Like this one a lot Mats, i'm busy with the cargo version of the Sws so this is a really interesting thread and your work is tops.

Beautiful work Mats, I have a SWS with Flak 43 slated for my next German vehicle. How did you find the chasis and hull, any major hickups. (y)

James

Back