• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Swordsman ... I'm Still Here & I'm still Alive

Well Might as well update this little ditty .... thing's are improving ... still no truck running, But I have a new Golf Cart. the hobby shop is being set up, My Wife finally went Back to work about 2 weeks ago. We really didn't know a think it was going to be that long. I'm fixing to go out a lick My calf over again, pull the Cam position sensor, to see if the Oil Pump shaft is broken, Seams 'ol Blue just wants to set in the driveway. But all is good my Hobby shop is on the other end of the property, about 500 feet. I walked for about 6 months, that got tiring carrying all my stuff.

h833aacd_2018-08-01.jpg

So I purchased this little Golf Cart .... 45 miles to a gallon of Gas !!!

hb0574b1.jpg

I'm currently looking at building this !!! .... :woohoo:

The seat is not missing just a photo I found .... with no seat ....

ha0900da.jpeg

I've bought the Corvair .... It's kinda Famous it was in the new Series "Queen of the South" Season 3 Episode 9 ... Set Me back $100 ....

Now I was in a few Campaign's that I really wanted to finish .... But due to Circumstances beyond My control ...

hbe9e96f.jpg

I've been riding around with My buddy's in this Military Suburban .... Belongs to a friend of Mine who is a fellow modeler ... He took Gold for His work at Eagle Quest this year .... He's a fair Armor builder ....

h69c9798.jpg

John Kirkpatrick the fellow on the Left the other guy is Jesse James .... so look out I'm gonna be riding with Him on my Steel Horse soon .... That's all except I hope to get a build in Eagle Quest this next year ...

Back