• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Super Bowl

Tojo72

Who will be watching the Super Bowl ?

Will you watch alone or with with a group ?

Home or out somewhere ?

Who will you root for ?

I will be going to friends house,about 12 people,I love Super Bowl parties,I don't care who wins,but will enjoy the company,the food,the game,commercials,and root for the Packers.

Steelers, I cant hope for GB seeing as Im a Bear !

Maybe out round friends house or at home not sure yet

At home with the wife and all I care about is that they play a good game.

May the best team win.(y)
Tony Lee:)

I'll be assuming my usual position on the couch at home in front of my new HD TV with surround sound.
As a Bears' fan, I just can't root for the Packers, even though Aaron Rodgers led my fantasy football team to a third place finish out of a 40-team league and $350.00. However, if he hadn't suffered a concussion and sat out a game, I could have won the championship and $2,000.00.
Go Steelers!
Peace and Love,
Randy

Been a Steelers fan since I got my first Steelers sleeping bag at age 5 ;). I plan on staying home with my wife and kids (my new converts- we bought them Heath Miller jerseys at the Walmart yesterday. On the docket and in the crock pot is chicken wing soup with fresh ciabatta rolls!

I will be watching the game at home so I can watch everything without interruption. My beloved Packers will be victorious today 31-28 (y) (y)

Tom

I'll be at home,with a copious amount of Chicken Wings,& other S.B. party food & Some Chilly Heinekens. I'll be rooting for th PACK !! Arron Rogers is the Most consistent Q.B. out there & the Pack are on a Roll !

ERIK

Unless they've traded their spandex for baggy padded shorts and flooded the field with ice so they can try out there new CCM Vectors I will most likely just spend the day at the bench.

Not a big hand egg fan... sorry guys. :unsure:

I have no TV and that for over 8 years now. I see no reason in paying for commercials that are interrupted by 30 seconds sport clips. I'd rather spend my time at the bench.

Joe

They sure did..........go Pack!!!!...woohoo.............great game, crap halftime show and Aguilerra or whatever her name is should be ashamed of herself, jeez, I've only lived here 8 years and even I know the words to the first verse of 'Star Spangled Banner'.

The halftime show was, without a doubt, the worst EVER! Talk about NO talent! Sound quality was horrendous, almost as bad as the game's outcome!

Ended up watching anyway. Did't care about who was playing but it was a pretty good game. Feel old when you look at NFL players and thing, dang they look young...

I like the VW Mini Darth commercial best. Also their new Bug commerical

I liked the Vader commercial very much! The Pepsi commercials were a little violent? :S

Back