• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

STEYR 1500A/01

Looks good Ron! The camo looks great!

How about some mud on the bottom of the spare wheel.

Tom

Looks good Ron! The camo looks great!

How about some mud on the bottom of the spare wheel.

Tom

Yes,Tom...but it will be kept to a minimum,there will be some dust for sure.With the high wheel base much mud doesn't look right to me.the crew had to use the stairs below the doors to climb on board.
I think that the underside of the car was a mud dirt and dust trap however.
Really don't know if it make sense what I'm telling here... :gogo

Greetings,Ron.

Made sense to me... :silly:

Yeah, some dust would be better, nothing really there to kick mud up, it just stood out
to me in the underside shot.

Tom

Superb effects, Ron. Being able to apply and manipulate pastels like that is a skill I'm working very hard on - long way to go as yet !!

Ian

STEYR 1500A/01 (the end)

Well,this one has come to an end...
I will not give you the story of some thing gone wrong with white glue and CA Accelerator that covered my clothes and a big part of the kitchen during this build. :bang head and the gone for good broken off 'driver knows'rod. :bang head

...here are the end pictures of my dusty Steyr 1500A/01 from the 2nd SS Panzer Division during the Kursk campaign;

STEIND1.jpg

STEIND2.jpg

STEIND3.jpg

STEIND5.jpg

STEIND6.jpg

STEIND8.jpg

STEIND9.jpg

STEIND10.jpg

STEIND11.jpg

STEIND12.jpg

STEIND14.jpg

STEIND15.jpg

Thanks for following along,hope I can get back to my Stug III now...
Greetings,Ron.

STEYR 1500A/01 (the end)

You know, if you hadn't said anything, we'd not be able to tell. I think it looks fantastic! (y) (y)

Proost!

:drinks

STEYR 1500A/01 (the end)

Looking great Ron (y) (y) (y)

No pics of the superglue mayhem?

And the broken off things... just call it battledamage :good:

//Mats

Battle damage for sure. One thing missing. the brown stain on the driver seat, I know if I were driving and those bullets hit, I would have left one! :rotf

Never would notice any issues Ron, well done sir! :notworthy

Back