• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Steven's build- Cyberhobby's sturmpanzer 43

Laura, Mike, and everyone else- Thank you for the comments, I really appreciate them. Should have another update soooooon.... :)
Steven

Hello all-
Here's an update on the Brummbar project. I'm pretty much done with the vehicle, and work has begun on the base. I seriously doubt I will get this done on time, but I will carry on! Once I get more work done to the base, I will begin the figures.

Thanks for watching-
Steven

Hi Steven,

Realy love this build, the paintwork is great and a very original build! Hope you be able to finish it in tim, you still got a week!! :woohoo:

(if I was able to build something looking this good I would call it finished :) )

Erik

Thank you Erick!
I managed to squeeze some work on this during the weekend, and with tomorrow being the deadline, it will definitely not be finished :( But this is how far I have made it so far-

DSCN2412_141.jpg

DSCN2413_142.jpg

DSCN2414_143.jpg

DSCN2418_147.jpg

DSCN2420_149.jpg

DSCN2422_151.jpg

DSCN2425_154.jpg

DSCN2426_155.jpg

DSCN2427_156.jpg

The groundwork will definitely get more vegetation, various types, because right now it looks like someone's lawn.... I'll add some strands of tall grass, some flowers, maybe a few small shrubs. The hole from the artillery impact and the hioles from the mine, and the one dug by the maintenence crew needs more work, perhaps have more German stuff scattered on the ground behind the vehicle- blankets, Jerry cans, mess tins ect. And the figures need to be finished as well.
Thanks for watching B)
Steven

Hi Steven.
I like the idea and the realization. I think it will look perfect and finished even without figures.

Hello-

It was a great opportunity to partake in my first online group build. Although my diorama isn't finished, I will post final pics of the standalone model. Thank you all for watching and commenting.
Steven
DSCN2478_207.jpg

DSCN2479_208.jpg

DSCN2480_209.jpg

DSCN2481_210.jpg

DSCN2482_211.jpg

DSCN2483_212.jpg

DSCN2484_213.jpg

DSCN2485_214.jpg

DSCN2487_216.jpg

DSCN2488_217.jpg

DSCN2491_220.jpg