• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Start of a diorama, "what if" Sweden 1946.

:rotf I should check out one of those stores sometime.

:hmmm Yeah, not sure that's a good idea, buddy, if I recall correctly you had to go look-up "Duvet" when it came-up in a thread last year... That in-mind, I think a trip to IKEA would leave you seriously 'dazed & confused'.

Ian.

Some progress with the detailing of the "barn'.

h929b13c.JPG

Did this metal rod as a support for the lifting beam, must still do some wheel for the lifting cable though

h08c38fd.JPG

h9b8d88d.JPG

closeup of the wood imitation

h0d9df2b.JPG

And some pics of the setup, the roof will be with tiles from Juweela, not sure though i have enough but there is some shows coming up where i can refill the stock :)

hff93036.JPG

hbbef2d8.JPG

Until next time :Hiay
//Mats

Some update on the guard, started painting he's camo zelthbahn, it's not a historical correct pattern but they didn't invade sweden either so i say it's ok :)

P1090493.JPG

P1090494.JPG

After the first brown and green patches followed a wash with OD.

P1090495.JPG

P1090496.JPG

And then I thought i Messed it up and was planning to start over, but I thought I give it a try with some drybrushing, and it worked out ok :dance

P1090500.JPG

P1090501.JPG

P1090502.JPG

//Mats

Glued the bottom walls together, and I am now busy on the door.

P1090503.JPG

The small hole is for the cat to sneak in and out trough :D

//Mats

Back