• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spot the potential disaster

JustolJon

Lets see how good everyone is with rail yard operations. What's the potential disaster here?
20200807_091404_HDR.jpg

How deep is the locator on the inside of the wheel that runs on the inside of the rail ?

The track isn't switched to allow the yellow service vehicle (sorry, I don't know what it would be called) to move out of the station???

:bm:

You have green flags allowing somebody to go and seriously crush the Taylor trailer?

But how did you know the yellow truck was coming out and not the blue truck on the left ?

I figured the Trackmobile would be used to move cars around and it made sense that protocol should be that the track should be switched for the first person taking it out in the morning. The blue truck looks like a regular boxcar.

I figured the Trackmobile would be used to move cars around and it made sense that protocol should be that the track should be switched for the first person taking it out in the morning. The blue truck looks like a regular boxcar.
Correct. You are hired. Be here at 7am sharp at the guard shack! 😁

Back