• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spitfire F Mk.22

Adam

Well I FINALLY got my Squadron shipment so I can start on this. Looks like a nice little kit and if it's anything like the other new tool Spitfire kit I built it should be a dream. (y)

DSC06008_zps4f7e8109.jpg

DSC06009_zps1c498f4c.jpg

Construction will commence at once! :D

Airfix has put out some nice kits lately and happy to see there is some cockpit detail compared to the 1960's run of models.

Go Adam go :)

James

Yeah James, Hornbys has really revived Airfix I think and I LOVE it. Some people don't care for certain aspects of the new kits but to me I'll take any new, good thing they throw out. Also the prices are great. (y)

Nice to hear some positive things happening at Airfix (y) They definitely have some kits I would like to see brought up to standards :D

Will be watching this one :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Yeah James, Hornbys has really revived Airfix I think and I LOVE it. Some people don't care for certain aspects of the new kits but to me I'll take any new, good thing they throw out. Also the prices are great. (y)
Only thing negative I can say about theyr new releases is the panel lines - and to be honest I dont mind them even a little.

Great seeing you back at the bench mate (y) :popcorn

No no no I started tonight. Shooting for a one weeker though.... :woohoo: Cockpit is primed right now. All major pieces are off sprues and cleaned up. It's a one color job (aluminum) so shouldn't be that difficult to paint.

The only thing that motivates me is deadlines! :facepalm

Ok so I got the cockpit done and the fuselage buttoned up last night.

DSC06016_zps8683c865.jpg

DSC06017_zpsd2c9d426.jpg

DSC06019_zps25427d0f.jpg

I think I'm gonna make it! :gogo

Re: Spitfire F Mk.22 FINISHED!

Aaaaaand we're done. Sweet little kit. Didn't give me any problems that I didn't make for myself.

DSC06020_zps6d58298c.jpg

DSC06021_zps044084fe.jpg

DSC06022_zps3c7b0b0e.jpg

DSC06023_zps6c6d42b9.jpg

DSC06024_zpsb20b6a10.jpg

Hope you all like it!

Back