• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Special Hobby BV P212.03 Luft '46 - FINISHED!

Special Hobby BV P212.03 Luft '46

Great work on the canopy Dave!

Want to make one for for my He 114????

:)

Thanks Mike and Warren! :drinks

Which kit is it Warren and do you have the canopy that came with the kit? It's pretty straight forward if you can use the kit piece for your mold.

It's been cold and windy in the valley the past couple of weeks so I've been less inclined to be out on my Mtn bike which means model building season has arrived! :ro:

Got some paint on, needs a touch up or two but I intend to paint some bands on the tail section before moving on to decals.

13P212.jpg

14P212.jpg

15P212.jpg

Thanks Mike and Warren! :drinks

Which kit is it Warren and do you have the canopy that came with the kit? It's pretty straight forward if you can use the kit piece for your mold.

It's a 1/48 He 114 from Modelism, a 100% resin kit made in Romania, There is no canopy at all, I will have to scratch a master first!

Very cool! Now I'll ask the silly question. Does it have landing gear or does it use a trolley system?

B)

man that is some neat stuff! Had no idea that such aircraft were proposed! I am enjoying this and will be interested in this, the undeside shots seem to indicate landing gear

Back