• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spanish Republican airfield in 1/48.

Fomare

Hello Friends,

After several months of hard work in this Diorama,is a pleasure to share some pics of it.

Thanks for looking,

Tom

PS.Please,if you desire view more pics at the next link; http://photobucket.com/albums/d42/Castano/

beautiful and unusual dio! i'm very glad to see the spanish civil war as a dio topic since that war gets far too little attention!

could it be possible to upload bigger pics? and maybe on the tnt server instead of photobucket?

the latter would make our flying thingy enthusiast admin moon puppy very happy since photobucket is blocked at his work!

Thanks so much, Kreighshoer.

True, the Spanish Civil War is a minority issue, but it was the prologue to WWII.

I feel the poor quality of the photos, maybe the photobucket link can be expanded and see

better, (I'm a clumsy with the PC and the camera too). :side:

Thanks for the welcome.

Regards,

Tom

i was talking about the size, not the quality! keep them at the size of 800x600!

try to use our gallery, it's easy to use!

Hola Moon puppy,

Yeap!,the better places to communicate with friendly people, in this global world. You also

visit the web site play boy?. ;) :laugh:

Best wishes,

Tom

Hola Tomás (¿Eres Castaño, no?),

Cuando preparas someter las foto al Internet (como Photobucket), envíalos en el tamaño actual. De modo, uno puede hacer las fotos más pequeñas sin perder detalles.

Hi (Thomas Castaño?),

When you prepare the photos for the Internet (like Photobucket(, end it in the actual size. This way, one can make them smaller without losing any details.

Saludos/Greetings,

Hi there.

Very nice looking. I bet the footprint (area it covers) of that diorama is fairly large. How big is it?

Cheers from Peter

Hi Tankbuilder,

Thanks for the coment.The Diorama meassures are one square meters,(1 mtr x 1 mtr).The empty zone in the foreground of the dio is ocupied by one more I-16 "flying" fit to the metacrilate case,but not appear in this pics.

Best,

Tom

Hello Friends.

This is a view of aprox situattion of the first I-16 "on the air".

Tom

SDC13719_2-1.jpg

Great little dio,
I also wandered around your photo bucket pictures. They are great too.
Love to see more loaded here so they would be bigger and easier to see.
Thanks again for posting them.
Shawn

Hello Shawn,

Thanks for the replay.Yes,a little more pics in photobucket.I hope that the next month can take better pics in the Museun directly.

And now I can retake some old works in my favourite scale... :)

Best,

Tom

Old Bandai JadTiger 1/48.Work,again in progress.

HPIM2264.jpg

HPIM0996.jpg

Tom,
That broken beast looks really good so far.
I am going to follow this build, as it will hold much
interest as I would love to do one of these damaged in 1/35th scale too.

I enjoyed many of your pictures in photobucket.
Your figure would is excellent too.
Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Thanks,yes,this "blow up"Kitty is a great thread for me.I'm will be post more pics the next week but in Tanks forum. :).The next step, fit the low and hupper hulls an paint them.

I know that Dragon have a pair of models of this beast in 1/35,also Tamiya new releases inluded one of it.

Cheers,

Tom

Hello Friends,

Attached is a retouched pic with Photoshop from two of the Spanish fighters I-16,"Moscas"

that appear in the Diorama.Many thanks to my friend Rowan Baylis for their good work.

I like the taste of old photo.

Thanks for looking,

Tom

ScrambleatElCarmoli-1.jpg

Back