• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

Ahhh, now that's my kind of conversation... Tell you what, I'll start-up over in the lounge, I'll be the guy in the silver DB5

h3aa1176.jpg

"Dum, da dum dum"

Ian.

I built several models of that car back in the 60s! I remember them well!

Bob

I remember someone had a dio titled "A Warehouse somewhere in Switzerland". And it was Bond's DB5 as it would have been after the chase stored in a corner of a forgotten warehouse. Pretty neat.

Well I wasn't sure where Ya'll were going with the movie quote .... and I may get gigged here but that's what I do .....

shouldn't it be ..... :facepalm

Bond " Do you expect me to Talk? "

Goldfinger " No Mr. Bond I expect you to Die! " .... :unsure: :eek:hmy: :huh:

Well I wasn't sure where Ya'll were going with the movie quote .... and I may get gigged here but that's what I do .....

shouldn't it be ..... :facepalm

Bond " Do you expect me to Talk? "

Goldfinger " No Mr. Bond I expect you to Die! " .... :unsure: :eek:hmy: :huh:

Of course, that is correct and right from the script! When I wrote "Goldfinger, do you expect me to talk", I used Goldfinger at the beginning of the sentence to identify who Bond was speaking to as opposed to identifying who was speaking in both cases as you did!!

No gigs! :yipee

Welcome to the nut house Mark! I am only calling it that because of SA Dave, but he freely admits it.

Have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask, everyone here is friendly and likes to help.

Welcome to the nut house Mark! I am only calling it that because of SA Dave, but he freely admits it.

Have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask, everyone here is friendly and likes to help.
Ahw schucks you guys say the nicest things :love

I am the only sane one here... but only on even numbered Tuesdays and 5th Fridays.... :yipee

Yeah sure as if just the act of beeing a man does not make you insane (How many woman has ever said "look at what I can do, youall" add building little bits of plastic together with sometimes even adding even smaller pieces of metal to it Yeah Barney totaly sane :drool

Back