• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shermans Paratroopers

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Here is my entry

NOR_01.JPG

Thanks guys!

I believe that there will be hazzard pay in for this one! Figures are not me at all.

Hope to have some fun and learn new stuff.

I could use some info on this vehicle. Really want to know what the inside looks like.

Hotchkiss_H_39_FM_18_M_04.jpg

Did have a three color paint job or yellow with green?

Got started!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
102.JPG

103.JPG

104.JPG

bunch of punch out marks that need filling.
106.JPG

107.JPG

I really could use some info or where to find info on this radio set up. I think there is a web site, just can't remember.
105.JPG

My broken gun tube, no worries I did it on purpose! :D
para_102.JPG

para_103.JPG

I even broke open the figures! :eek:hmy:
108.JPG

a bunch of pin marks? a bunch? tons of them! :blink

great start jeff!

that's the line of trumpeter kits where you may face some trouble with the tracks! the tracks in my hotchkiss kit were way too long and a pain to shorten and i remember a thread somewhere else about the same trumpeter hotchkiss kits a modeller named "hotchkiss my ass trumpeter" ... so be prepared that additional work on the tracks is most likely!

I could use some info on this vehicle. Really want to know what the inside looks like.

stupid question - color or equipment?

a bunch of pin marks? a bunch? tons of them! :blink

great start jeff!

that's the line of trumpeter kits where you may face some trouble with the tracks! the tracks in my hotchkiss kit were way too long and a pain to shorten and i remember a thread somewhere else about the same trumpeter hotchkiss kits a modeller named "hotchkiss my ass trumpeter" ... so be prepared that additional work on the tracks is most likely!

stupid question - color or equipment?

:laugh: No not a stupid question, both if I could. I have a feeling it should all be yellow for the color.

Thanks Laura

plain yellow on all inner surfaces and hatches, floor red oxyde (if the germans reprimed the hotchkiss and the french used red oxyde too), driver compartment white (i'm very unsure here since i don't know if the germans would have taken that much care with a beutepanzer!)

Looking good, Jeff! I used the Friuls on my Bronco Hotchkiss, the Bronco tracks were unbuildable!

Did a little bit of work on the project today

finished the suspension
para2017.JPG

added some of the missing welds
para2016.JPG

and have two figures kinda coming together
fig_01.JPG

Back