• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Second Chance, Deja Vu All Over Again

We've had multiple request to give this another 6 months so, held over by popular demand! Get'em done boys, you got till Jun 30, 2016.
After that, I think we'll be done with the Daja Vu stuff.

Awesome news! I was on track for my P-47, but it was gonna be close!

We've had multiple request to give this another 6 months so, held over by popular demand! Get'em done boys, you got till Jun 30, 2016.

Yee-Hawww I was sweasting the end of the Month ... Been mighty cold in the Man Cave ... hard to get myself to go in there ... now to see what ain't in deadline status ... :dance :hmmm :good:

Thanks Bob. Almost done with the Kfir! Just decals & finish the teeth. :evil: Decals keep fighting me, this thing may take a final flight... :bat :bat

Well, still glad I got the other two done before I left. I could try and complete the Mitsubishi A5M4K trainer for the learning curve...

:hmmm

That should be interesting . I think it's the export version of the Junkers W34 .

There is actually a sequence of one being shot down on one of the shows . Wondered what it was for years...

Cheers, Christian B)

OK troops, we've had some really great completions so far but if you still want to get in on this time is running out. In just a little over two weeks this one will close so it's time to get cracking !

Thanks for the reminder Gary. While I should have taken advantage of this it's been extended once already. No more extensions so you guys who wanted it, get'er done! :fencing :bat

I'll try fellers ... It's so humid here hard to paint ... Christine has a prudy white roof but all the red crackled ... I'll see if I can find a dry day ... if not I need a doctors excuse

Back