• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Safe place

jknaus

Administrator
You might have wondered.
1714608775198.jpeg

Been there done that. Have a rope and tackle that I set up to haul heavy items up into the attic. Put it someplace (probably in a box) and have not been able to find it in several months.

What is really bad is when I am working on stuff out in the garage and go in the house for something. Half the time I have something in my hand and when I go back out in the garage it was left "someplace" in the house. I have a tendency to set stuff down absentmindedly walking through the house. Then a bit later have to go on a search mission to figure out where I set the item (usually a tool that I now need) . At least that part is usually not too bad. It will be out in the open on top along where I went earlier.
grumpy-dwarf.jpg

More time wasted by doing that.

What I hate is when I put something down right next to me and it disappears or a small part falls while still on the table and it just vanishes. Gary S.

Back