• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ROUND 2!!!! "FRANKS AND BEANS"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Well Bob I don't know if this is better than toilet paper, but I said that I would put a can of "Franks and Bean" and a spoon on the M113. So here they are let me know what you guys think.

Terry :laugh:

dsc04592_1_20101013_1392106133.jpg

dsc04593_2_20101013_1630174043.jpg

dsc04594_3_20101013_1236438235.jpg

dsc04595_4_20101013_1166984443.jpg

B)

:pinch: Damn!!! I always forget something!

Thanks Laura!

Terry :laugh:

Hmmmmmmm, I don't know Terry! Those look like kidney beans to me, not the normal beans, and where is the pork? And that can, did you use calipers to measure it and then software to make it exactly 1/35th scale? Oops, forgot, for a minute there I thought I was at an IPMS competition! Just kidding! :D :D :D :D :D

Looks great Terry (y) (y) (y) :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Bob Sr.:mpup

d040.gif

Hmmmmmmm, I don't know Terry! Those look like kidney beans to me, not the normal beans, and where is the pork? And that can, did you use calipers to measure it and then software to make it exactly 1/35th scale? Oops, forgot, for a minute there I thought I was at an IPMS competition! Just kidding! :D :D :D :D :D

and when we are at it ... where's the label?

d040.gif

and when we are at it ... where's the label?

Ok now I've got to pop the can off and get out the tiny paint brushes. Holy Crap!!!

Terry :pp

Well when I saw the title , I was thinking of a scene from "Theres something about Mary !" and mass naughty cornerings ! No zippers at all .

Hmmmm beans huh ? i wonder if the scene has 1/35th scale smells and sound effects ? :blush:

Jenny :kiss:

I think you should be okay. From what I've seen of army cooking and rat packs the name on the outside is a suggestion. So even if you don't recognize what it is the name makes you think that's what it is. :pp
James

Anyone who's eaten a C Ration knows the Pork And Beans is merely a suggestive thought.

Great work Terry, really making this come alive!

Well when I saw the title , I was thinking of a scene from "Theres something about Mary !" and mass naughty cornerings ! No zippers at all .

Hmmmm beans huh ? i wonder if the scene has 1/35th scale smells and sound effects ? :blush:

:) :laugh: :cheer: :laugh: :lol: :blink :blush: OUCH !

OMG. JENNY I just spit Mt.Dew Code Red all over th Key Board !!

JENNY- 2
Mr.T- 0

LOOKS GREAT T ! Beans & Mother Fu#@ers ( slang from th' Nam )

Did those cans have labels ??

ERIK

ERIK

Very small and powerful! :sick:

Terry :pp

Back