• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Roland D.VIa

Wow , it all looks very good James but that seat just made me want to touch it to feel the fabric .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys.
Mike I broke down and got myself a Nikon D5500 because my other camera was getting old and the interface cable was slipping out when I went to transfer pics. A bit of a learning curve with this one.
Thanks Chris and Bob, yeah the decals look great and I am very pleased with the wood.
James

Did a very little bit on my Roland wings. Love the Aviattic decals. These are the fitted decals for the Roland.

DSC_0003_-1.jpg

DSC_0002_-1.jpg

Just need some leading edge tape and settle some bumps and seal it.

James

Wow. Those look like they actually went down pretty damn well for the first go considering the size of them. :good:

I do like these decals, look more realistic than the kit decals. Getting close to where I can add anchors and turn buckles.
Thanks all for the boost even though I didnt add much of an update. It helps me to carry on.
James

Back