• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"ROAD TO EL ALAMEIN" CAMPAIGN SIGN UP

Hi friends!

...I´ll be in ... :v

...my choice : a small vignete with a german motorcyclist (MIG´s figure) and his Zundapp from The Great Wall...this vignete will named ¨DUST"...

...I intend start it after the completion of my two projects on the CAMO CAMPAIGN and QUARTER MADNESS II...by the way, I´ll order the figure next week :huh:

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

Great I will put you down!

Terry B)

Hi Guys ,

Terry add me to this Gb with a 1/35 Tamiya Italian Carro Armato M13/40 (actually a M14/41) Medium Tank !!! B)

regards
JOEY

Hi Mr T

Just wanted to check that a Sd.Kfz 223 would have been used before operation torch.

If so count me in.

Thanks Gatto

Would my Horch w/ 2cm Flak be a good model for this campaign?

TamiyaGermanHorch1Amit2cmFlak38009.jpg

I know nothing about Operation Torch, so I dont know what all was used, but I know that the kit has Afrika Corp markings, so it was at least in the region, just dont know if it was during this time frame.

Ok so there are far to many targets in this group build. Me thinks we need something to shoot those targets lol. I'd like to enter with a 1/32 Revell Hurricane Mk IIc.

I'll throw my shemagh in the sandbox with the venerable Tamiya M3 Grant.

Cheers,
Richard
:drinks

Woo hooo!

Richard just start up a thread with a photo of the unbuilt model, sprues and all, with some sort of date verification and you're in.

Welcome aboard!

Back