• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"ROAD TO EL ALAMEIN" CAMPAIGN SIGN UP

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
In a week we will be hitting the "ROAD TO EL ALAMEIN". In this campaign you can model any subject that participated in the World War two North African campaign before Operation Torch(British Commonwealth, German, Italian). Get you project and sign up because this should be a hot one. Get your entry in and we will put you on the list.

Terry B)

1. MrT: LRDG CHEVROLET TRUCK by Tamiya
2. Bagge: British and German figures by Master Box
3. MoonPuppy: M3 Stuart "Honey" by Academy
4. lupanzer: German motorcycle with figure by Great Wall and Mig
5. dukwhunter: Italian Carro Armato M13/41 by Tamiya
6. Gatto: Sd.Kfz 223
7. KiwiGunner: 15cwt truck and figures
8. Dukwhunter: Kubelwagen Type 82
9. Nerdling: 1/32 Revell Hurricane Mk IIc.
10 RichB: Tamiya M3 Grant
11 Andyfettes: LRDG Jeep

Here's mine! LRDG Chevy truck.

Terry

KGrHqZHJDoE-OKLnPBPknTlvL1w60_1.jpg

Okay at first I didnt understand, but now I think I clued in.This is the Western Desert Campaign in Egypt and Libya. I will tentatively look at building the Bison II 15cm s.IG 33 (Sfl.) auf Pz.Kpfw.II
As soon as I have finished my Valentine, seeing as I started it too early for this build.

James

Okay at first I didnt understand, but now I think I clued in.This is the Western Desert Campaign in Egypt and Libya. I will tentatively look at building the Bison II 15cm s.IG 33 (Sfl.) auf Pz.Kpfw.II
As soon as I have finished my Valentine, seeing as I started it too early for this build.

James

Maybe if I closed my eyes you could move it to here. ;)

B)

Looks like you're ok with the M3 Lee in British service.

Standard M3 in British service where it was designated Lee I. Sand shields were added by British to M3 series vehicles in Middle East.
M3-Lee-003-px800.jpg

Terry (y)

Hmm...no, i'd have to do my Lulubelle. I'll check out the stash if I have something more appropriate.

James

B)

Nah wouldnt be right. :)
James

James

B)

Nah wouldnt be right. :)
James

The Bison would be cool!! Is it the Dragon kit?

B)

I will enter with some figures from Master Box, Hand to hand fight, British and German infantry.
It's getting busy now with all the campaigns, i must work harder so i get something finnished :)
//Mats

Hmmmmm decisions decisions

Options are
Kubelwagen
Horch 4x4
Daimler scout car
MkI Hurricane used From Kenia - Ethiopia - Desert proper (Might take too long to do)
BF 109E
(Will Malta Planes also be alowed?)

Hmmmmm decisions decisions

Options are
Kubelwagen
Horch 4x4
Daimler scout car
MkI Hurricane used From Kenia - Ethiopia - Desert proper (Might take too long to do)
BF 109E
(Will Malta Planes also be alowed?)

All those sound great!

B)

Hi friends!

...I´ll be in ... :v

...my choice : a small vignete with a german motorcyclist (MIG´s figure) and his Zundapp from The Great Wall...this vignete will named ¨DUST"...

...I intend start it after the completion of my two projects on the CAMO CAMPAIGN and QUARTER MADNESS II...by the way, I´ll order the figure next week :huh:

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

Back