• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RFM 1/35th Scale Tiger 1 Early for Trade(Sale)

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
RFM Tiger 1 with full interior kit number 5025.
Primarily looking to trade for Trumpeter 1/35 Tiger 1 Mid Production kit #TRP09539. If interested in this kit but do not have the Trumpeter kit all is not lost. If your willing you may order the above Trumpeter kit from your favorite dealer and have it shipped to myself and I'll send you the RFM Tiger....now beat that Deal!!! :bigrin:

TigersEnd-001.jpg
TigersEnd-002.jpg

@errains, I am curious as to why you want Trumpeter's Mid-Production kit... is it because of the Zimmerit? I ask since I usually get a lot of Trumpeter models but skipped their Tigers.

Regards,

Hay Saul,
After looking over some part shots the detail looks quite nice and seems to be a good starting point for what I have in mind. I am very interested in the Trump Zimm approach and want to see how it will work.

Reviews are pretty good on that Trumpeter kit, the tracks are the only question marks in my mind. :good:

Back