• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revellogram 1/48 A-10

Haven't been keeping up with this one but it looks like you have been doing a great job on a dog of a kit (y) (y)

Thanks fellas!

In the holiday rush not much got done but this week I have managed to get some bench time. We are glossed and decals are applied. Oh boy the flash on the camera camera really make these pictures looks garish.

Many thanks go out to Saul, who ranggled up a decal sheet with a sharks mouth on it. I owe you one!

And on to the pictures. I can't wait to get a flat coat on this the glare is blinding.
IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

Thanks for looking in........

Revellogram 1/48 A-10 FINISHED

Thanks guys.

Well it is finished. Got the day off and had a few hours of bench time so I knocked out the little bits and braved the 15 degree weather to get some pictures.

Ive been sending my buddy shots here and there to give him an idea of the progress, but I'm gonna surprise him tomorrow morning. So enough chat here's the pictures.
IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

Revellogram 1/48 A-10 FINISHED

Thanks guys.

Well it is finished. Got the day off and had a few hours of bench time so I knocked out the little bits and braved the 15 degree weather to get some pictures.

Ive been sending my buddy shots here and there to give him an idea of the progress, but I'm gonna surprise him tomorrow morning. So enough chat here's the pictures.
IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

Great job Greg! :pilot

Thanks fellas!
I took it to work this morning, and talk about the ooohs and awwws! No one at the shop has ever seen any of my models so they were dully impressed. John the guy I built this for, was like a little boy on Christmas morning. I bet he runs around the apartment tonight make jet sounds with an occassional BRRRRRRRRRRR thrown in.

First time I've done this so it was well worth the experience.

Back