• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell Kit No. 04888 Bf 109 G-10 Erla

So I went to put the gun barrels in, before I put the cowl in place I tested this to make sure I could install them from outside. I went and got some tacky glue and tried it and I could not get the thing lined up in the mounting points to save my soul. I kept fumbling with it and sure nuff, once of the barrels fell in side.

So she's toothless but done.

Hope you all except it as such. I'll know better on the next one.

h58697ca.jpg

h866ce3d.jpg

h08ed37f.jpg

h36d551f.jpg

haa2e98a.jpg

h2234a43.jpg

Mottling is fun!

I'll start on the -6 soon. Pretty sure this is my last completed this year.

Very nicely painted (y) Guess this issue will be .... :coolio After the last of the gunslinger :rotf

Good try Bob :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

If there is something you can improve, it would be your photography!

Really, I like the build even without teeth! I remember building the old 32nd scale G-6. not a great kit. I also built a few of their 48th scale kits (mostly to convert as it was cheaper than the Hasegawa and Fujimi kits). This is nicer than any of them.

Regards,

If there is something you can improve, it would be your photography!
Regards,

Yeah I know, the phone camera is ok, higher resolution than my first or second digital camera but still. I'm sure my staging and lighting could be improved. Wait, more light, y'all see all the flaws! :frantic

Back