• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Brokeneagle

REVELL 1/72 RAZORCREST (from the Mandolorian) 2022-06-22

No permission to download

Brokeneagle

Master at Arms
Brokeneagle submitted a new resource:

REVELL 1/72 RAZORCREST (from the Mandolorian - Razorcrest model in a large scale - finally

Ok, so Revell have finally done a large scale model of the Razorcrest spaceship from the series 'The Mandolorian. Since watching this series his spaceship for the first 2 seasons, the Razorcrest, has probably become my equal favourite sci-fi ship with the Millenium Falcon and the 2001 Discovery.
This design is the civilian cargo base that the infantry drop ships for the Clone Wars were developed from and in the tradition of the Millenium Falcon has been modified as a bounty hunters ride with...

Read more about this resource...

Just curious what the price is on this kit. I looked it up from my vendor and the retail price says $999 and thought it must be a typo? I have noticed them for sale on a few places in the $7-800 range so the $1000 may be correct.

Round 2 that has done all the 1/350 scale Star Trek kits is also doing a 1/72 scale Mando kit. It should be out soon and is done here in the US. I believe it is on pre-order on Cult TV man site. Razorcrest

Just curious what the price is on this kit. I looked it up from my vendor and the retail price says $999 and thought it must be a typo? I have noticed them for sale on a few places in the $7-800 range so the $1000 may be correct.
Hi Greg, this kit should only be about $60-70 USD. Its 1/72 scale so I think you may be looking at the Hasbro pre-built and painted collectable that is about 1/16. These usually range from $700-1300 USD.

Hi Greg, this kit should only be about $60-70 USD. Its 1/72 scale so I think you may be looking at the Hasbro pre-built and painted collectable that is about 1/16. These usually range from $700-1300 USD.
Maybe, man I hope so. I can't even buy it at wholesale to sell in my store if it is stupid high!

Heres a sample from a search for Revell razorcrest - prices in $AUD
razorcrest.JPG

Back