• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/48 F-86D - finished

Impisi

So this will be the next for me

Making-Of-001.jpg

Making-Of-002.jpg

All is set and layed out, so it can begin.

I have this thing in my stash for ages. I always thought I'll modify it to a Luftwaffe K but that won't happen, so it will be an all metal USAF D.
It is quite a nice kit, the detail is not that bad given the age of the kit.

I haven't done much, only the typical first step, having the clear parts taking a bath in future

Making-Of-001.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Thanks a lot Gentlemen!

I'm slowly working my way.

As I said, the parts are quite good detailed, only the belts I will replace with some self made ones, but that later.
Making-Of-001.jpg

Making-Of-002.jpg

Making-Of-003.jpg

Making-Of-004.jpg

Yes! I know! it is all wrong! It should be the other way round, white instruments on black, but it looks way cool and I might just leave it this way for the heck of it :bigrin:

Yes! I know! it is all wrong! It should be the other way round, white instruments on black, but it looks way cool and I might just leave it this way for the heck of it :bigrin:
It is your model and you are enjoying it. Someone like me would have told you about the dials but if you know and like it, that is what counts. OK, my silence can be paid for by making sure the sharkmouth scheme is used!
:pilot

Next time I'll do it the right way, I promise

It is your model and you are enjoying it. Someone like me would have told you about the dials but if you know and like it, that is what counts. OK, my silence can be paid for by making sure the sharkmouth scheme is used!
:pilot
hmm I have to say I'm sorry, but in my head it will be 445th Fighter Interceptor Squadron December 1954

Thanks Bob!

So, on it goes, the outcome of the lastc couple of days, painting some wheel wells and an exhaus and sticking that fuselage together
Making-Of-001.jpg

Making-Of-002.jpg

Making-Of-003.jpg

Making-Of-004.jpg

Making-Of-005.jpg

so, nothing special

Thanks for looking in

Back