• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/48 Do 217 E-4

Perfect - my Do-217's is on its way to me, so your workshop will be an excellent source of information (y)

I will be back at this today. I cant justify not building a kit because of a missing part like a canopy and besides I have one coming soon. Thanks again Gary.

I got the canopy fropm Gary yesterday and spent most of the day masking just that particular part. You know the piece,plenty of facets, lots of swear words and I have the nose and gondola to do also
I assembled the fuse and wing sections along with the engine nacells. I am letting then sit for a bit so I dont go messing around with something
vital. It looks to me that the fit of the nacells to the wing will be almost flawless but that is compromized by the huge
gap in the upper wing halves.

IMG_0638.jpg

I will be doing some fsr and all that other stuff tomorrow as for tonight it is Top-Shot and it is the only reality show I watch.
So Ill see what happens and I may get some paint on the 104 but I am not really sure about that either. :hmmm

Back