• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RENAULT FT-17

It's really coming along nicely there Terry! That video of them driving the restored one around showed just how tiny this little beastie was. The Sargent guy practically had his knees up to his chest. Definitely needed midgets to drive and operate it.

It's really coming along nicely there Terry! That video of them driving the restored one around showed just how tiny this little beastie was. The Sargent guy practically had his knees up to his chest. Definitely needed midgets to drive and operate it.

Thanks!

Added some more fittings and drum ammunition. I should be closing up the hull tonight.

DSC04868~0.JPG

DSC04871~0.JPG

DSC04872~0.JPG

DSC04873~0.JPG

DSC04874~0.JPG

DSC04875~0.JPG

DSC04876~0.JPG

DSC04881.JPG

DSC04882.JPG

DSC04883.JPG

B)

Curse you Terry. I pulled out my 2 Meng kits and started looking in the boxes until I realized what I was doing. Luckily I put them back on the shelf quick. Now if I could jut get them out of my mind :idonno
James

Curse you Terry. I pulled out my 2 Meng kits and started looking in the boxes until I realized what I was doing. Luckily I put them back on the shelf quick. Now if I could jut get them out of my mind :idonno
James

:evil:

Closed up the hull, added handles to the ammo cans, a padlock to the tool box, boarding steps, and lift rings.

DSC04884.JPG

DSC04885.JPG

DSC04886.JPG

DSC04887.JPG

DSC04888.JPG

DSC04889~0.JPG

DSC04890~0.JPG

DSC04892~0.JPG

DSC04893~0.JPG

B)

Very nice update Mr T . I had bees sort of wondering where the starter crank would go but I believe I saw it this trip.
Are those sixteen round shapes supposed to be the ammo ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Very nice update Mr T . I had bees sort of wondering where the starter crank would go but I believe I saw it this trip.

Cheers, Christian B)

That crank can be used inside or at the rear of the tank. Yes those are drum magazines for the future machine gun.

Thanks

:)

Cheers, Christian B)

That crank can be used inside or at the rear of the tank. Yes those are drum magazines for the future machine gun.

Thanks

:)

That makes more since otherwise they would be very short shells.
I still remember those cranks from when I was still a knee high.
My Dad's Diesel truck would have to be hand cranked . Sometimes he won and sometimes he wound up on the ground . Hooray for better starters and bigger batteries.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back