• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Reference photos for AMC 304 engine

Greg Kimsey

Fellers, I am still working on printing parts for my International Scout model. I have made a BUNCH of parts. I got the kit out and was looking at the kit engine and though, "Man, that thing sucks". So, I thought I would try to make my own engine with 3D software (Blender). I need reference photos to load into the program. I cannot find any good front, rear, top, bottom and side photos of the AMC 304 V8 engine. I have been looking for days now. There are a LOT of angled shots, but straight on side, front, etc are hard to find. Does anyone know of a source of reference photos like this? It can be (and honestly would be best) if they were blueprint or line drawings. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I usually search for rebuilds, restorations, and upgrades (to see the start, or factory, images).

Examples:

Awesome, Thanks! I was avoiding video and just looking for pictures, but that was a mistake.

Back