• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RED HOT OUTLAW-DONE

Re: RED HOT OUTLAW

Well the little Outlaw is pretty much done. Here are some picture taken outside. I have only one more detail to add when they come. Thanks for following along and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC08527.JPG

DSC08528.JPG

DSC08529.JPG

DSC08530.JPG

DSC08531.JPG

DSC08532.JPG

DSC08534.JPG

DSC08536.JPG

DSC08537.JPG

Guessing you are waiting on a license plate, you know how D.O.T. works. :laugh: B) :drinks

Good Lord I remember when it was featured in Hot Rod magazine and how myself and the gang drooled all over the pages Terry. :eek:hyeah

Roth and Barris were Kings
Tony lee

I got to meet Mr Barris at a car show in Des Moines several years back, nice fella. He spent a good while talking with me and of course, the camera was at home! :blush:

Great finish, Terry!

Not ALL disco sucked. B)

Re: RED HOT OUTLAW

Well the little Outlaw is pretty much done. Here are some picture taken outside. I have only one more detail to add when they come. Thanks for following along and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC08527.JPG

DSC08528.JPG

DSC08529.JPG

DSC08530.JPG

DSC08531.JPG

DSC08532.JPG

DSC08534.JPG

DSC08536.JPG

DSC08537.JPG

:yipee :coolio

Back