• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RED BANNER CAMPAIGN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
This will be a campaign to build any piece of military hardware used by the Soviet Union, China, or any of their their allies. Start time next year. Duration 8 months. What do you think? Do we start a poll?

Terry B)

h16703cf.jpg

H*ll yes !!

Ribbon could be a silhouette of Lenin and Mao on a red field !!

Ian.

So basically any communist country alighned with USSr and China?

I have decals for Angolan Hind :hmmm

I dont know, never really been interested in Soviet stuff. Would have to see if I have anything in my stash. :pp

Count me in :yipee
James

Did the Cubans not have a lot of US WW2 tanks etc just after they became comunist ?
here is one for Sherman 18
TanM4Che.jpg

In the stash: an Eduard MiG 21R, an Accurate Miniatures/Italeri IL2, an Italeri Su22, a Tamiya MiG 15 and a very, very nice Zvezda La5FN.

Yep I'm definitely up for this next year.

Ian

Count me in, probably do the Xutong Tu-2 or Il-4 but also have the Trumpy Mig-3 and SH I-16 in 1/32

This is something I could do, I have a surprisingly large number of kits that fall in this category. DML BTR 70/80, DML BMP-1/2, ESCI BMP-1, Trumpeter DS-21 Ballistic Missile Launcher and an Academy SU-27 Russian Knights jet.

I think I'd be game for this one.

Back