• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re: SAS JEEP...ENGINE -Wiring and Plumbing (14th)

Fantastic detail Luiz! :popcorn

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

Hi Luiz
Just found this, very interesting build, You are doing an excellent job. at what point to you paint ? ie would you not paint the engine bay then add the engine ?
Interesting to see that first photo of the guys in their jeeps, they would kill you today if you took that picture :laugh: SAS is 101% anonymous !!

I remember a few years back when my brother got married he asked one of his army mates to be best man. The guy was delivered to the Church at bang on the start time in a blacked out range rover and taken away again straight after, nothing was said about it but my brother hinted years later he was SAS and the only way he had been able to contact him at the time was via his service No. and through the Army and my brother was serving himself at the time. None of us ever heard from him again and this was a guy that originally would come and stay with us for his leave and called my mum ..mum as he didn't have family..

wonder what happened to him.

Dear Mike,Willem,Dusan and Paddy...thanks for the support...very appreciate :v

@Paddy...no time for modelling ,lately...yes,I´ll paint the engine bay,first...thanks again.

Regards for all!

Luiz.

Back