• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"QUARTER SCALE MADNESS" GB STARTS FRIDAY!!!!!

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
We would like to welcome you to the Quarter Scale Madness group build. What's mad about you say. Well you have only got a month to complete your project and it has to be 1/48 or smaller. So if you like to make a big deal out of something very small this is the build for you. We have had some great builds in the past and look forward to some great one's this year. The build will begin April 1st and end by May 1st. Just let us know what your going to build and we will add you to the list entries.

MA Staff

"GET ON YOUR MARK"
"GET SET".......

Ok boys and girls the the "Quarter Scale and Smaller Madness" GB is about to start. So get your entries in because you have only an month to complete it.

Terry B)

I just invited two small scale madmen to join. One is Duke Mad Dog and the other is my son's Godfather, Hubert (aka Dewertus) who still has to register here. Mad Dog will probably finish three kits in the allotted time while Dewertus will amaze you with his brush skills (he has an airbrush but it is new to him, his hand painting is exceptional). He only builds 1/48th scale (for his son) and 1/72nd scale for his collection.

Regards,

I just invited two small scale madmen to join. One is Duke Mad Dog and the other is my son's Godfather, Hubert (aka Dewertus) who still has to register here. Mad Dog will probably finish three kits in the allotted time while Dewertus will amaze you with his brush skills (he has an airbrush but it is new to him, his hand painting is exceptional). He only builds 1/48th scale (for his son) and 1/72nd scale for his collection.

Regards,

That's great!! I invited the Duke as well.

Terry B)

Man, this is gonna be crazy...

toy-train.gif

Yeah for you and the BR52. :laugh:

I am so looking forward to this GB... Easter holidays will certainly help with the modeling time... I'll need every minute I suspect. And, I'm really looking forward to the BR52 simply because of the subject - something very different from a modeling sense.

"I feel the need... The need for speed..."

toy-train.gif

Yeah for you and the BR52. :laugh:

I am so looking forward to this GB... Easter holidays will certainly help with the modeling time... I'll need every minute I suspect. And, I'm really looking forward to the BR52 simply because of the subject - something very different from a modeling sense.

"I feel the need... The need for speed..."

toy-train.gif

TURN AND BURN "ICEMAN"

Terry :laugh:

Okay, now that I can see this, I'm in. I'll let everyone know what my entry is once I determine what it'll be. Maybe even later today.

If its not too late to enter, I'd like to throw my two 1/350 AFV club U-boats into the mix.

Also, I have the Dragon 2+2 kit of the Sd.Kfz. 222 car. I have started on one of the cars, but the other is untouched. Is it acceptable to add it into the build?

If its not too late to enter, I'd like to throw my two 1/350 AFV club U-boats into the mix.

Also, I have the Dragon 2+2 kit of the Sd.Kfz. 222 car. I have started on one of the cars, but the other is untouched. Is it acceptable to add it into the build?

New entries to this GB are more than welcome. Since this is only a 1 month build I expect new entries can be entered up until the last couple of days in April.... Some people around here could probably build a pretty decent small scale kit in a day or two if they really put their minds to it. :laugh:

As for your second question, I'll have to pass on that and leave it to the GB moderators to decide on that one.

Okay, so is this the place where we post all our pics of progress and such? How does this work on these boards?

Okay, so is this the place where we post all our pics of progress and such? How does this work on these boards?

Follow this link to get to the "Quarter Scale or Madness" GB forum directly -

Quarterscale or Smaller Madness

Create a new topic for your build.

Then ensure you post a picture of your yet to be started kit with either a newspaper or computer/phone showing a news website with the current date.

Then post your progress pics and completed kit in your topic.

I'm not sure if I understood correctly the rules: we have two weeks to finish model (till end of April)?
:eek:hmy:

Can I join with some open project or it must be a new build from start to end?

Back