• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pz.Sp.Wg. "LINCE" 202(i)

Hi folks,

next braille scale model.
Kit:ACE
Scale:1/72
OOB build

ACE is very very bad quality kit :( , But I need any free place in my stash ;) .2 days work, and tadaaa

This is it :unsure:

100_3142.jpg

100_3143.jpg

100_3144.jpg

100_3145.jpg

100_3146.jpg

Thanks for looking and comments(critique are welcome)

Cheers.
Pavel

ace? ... whuaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! :X

knowing of the "quality" of ace the even more i have to say that your model came out beautiful!

Re:Pz.Sp.Wg.

Kreighshoer wrote:
ace? ... whuaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! :X

knowing of the "quality" of ace the even more i have to say that your model came out beautiful!

Thanks again Laura ;) yes ACE=never more :( But I am sad because ACE have perfect draft for models.

Re:Pz.Sp.Wg.

Dioramix wrote:
Pavel, to build something from an ACE kit, is a little bit masochism. :woohoo:

Kidding - but ACE kits have really bad quality. You made a sweet little car!

:laugh: :laugh: Yes, who build something from ACE is a more than masochist :blink

come on guys Ace is not that bad for limited molding they are not bad and getting better al the time I loved there BS-3 and BA-64 the only bad kit I ever got from them is a T-64 based tank know idea what the name is that was years ago. Maybe I'm just lucky.
greetings

Back