• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf J Bad Kötzing,Bavaria

Thanks all. I hope to start the cam soon but been very hot and humid here which affects my airbrush it seems. So have a SU-76 3/4 done. Hope to have the Pz, SU-76i, and Model T to the weathering stage this weekend if it coolsd down. Then Monday the Grandkids airforce should arrive and it will take precedence.
James

Not a lot this past week but I did paint the rubber on the PZ Iv and SU-76i roadwheels. And today spent working of the skirts. Let them dry and then when I paint the hubs of the roadwheels I can paint them and then is cam time.
full

full

full

The shurtzen are quite fragile but look so good and the fitting of the parts is fantastic. Slow and easy and its easy to do. Of course I lost one hanger so mine will be missing one. But then lots of pictures to support that.
James

i built a dragon kit with those mesh schurtzen once a while back. I about went insane!

Knocking it out of the park James.

Thanks everyone. Not as I hoped but I think after the markingas and a wash it should look good.
James

Ha ha " The weathering will be what challenges me " join the club , looking good so far. :)

This one has now gone to the shelf of shame/doom. I knew I shouldnt have added all of the screens on before painting and so now it will wait until I figure it out or just give up. My next Pz IV J wont be done this way. (Famous Last Words)
James

Back