• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Priest 11 RHA

Okay weathered the inside. Just a couple more details to paint up, instruments to be added and the sides will go on. Then its finishing stuff and painting the outside.

DSC00738.JPG

James

These things are poppin' up all over the place.

Looking good James,, :soldier

Only a tiny bit more.I know give you bigger updates, but this is a victory to me. Anyways I have taped the sides on to see what I can see. Maybe tonight finish the gun and glue it in and do the sides....maybe.

DSC00745.JPG

DSC00744.JPG

O and if you get this kit, the yellow decals for the ammo are missing. Called for in the instructions, just not provided in the kit.

James

That stinks about the decals James...I remember the two nights I invested applying all those strips...just about sent me to the looney bin!

That looks rather smart James . A shame about the decals . So much for a smart kit :S

Cheers, Christian B)

Note to self. Do not model when frustrated by work. I believe the priest will retire for a while until I have the patience and the skill to do more.
Maybe I'm not meant to do campaigns. :angry:

James I sure would hate to come up there and slap you with my purse.

You stop talkin that smack like you've got a paper butt.

Lets chill :drinks
Tony lee

Well let me put it this way, I broke it and if I fiddle with it to make it better it wont get better. So slip it away until I can fix it up and carry on.

When we were kids and my little brother would break one of my toys he always told me I could glue it.
I couldn't stay mad at him for very long because that was always his answer to everything.

Tony lee

Paper butt?? :rotf :rotf :rotf

Shelve it for a couple weeks, bring it back out and finish it. :soldier :soldier

Back