• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Priest 11 RHA

jknaus

Administrator
I shouldnt, but here is what I'm planning.

DSC00673.JPG

DSC00675.JPG

James

Looks like a nice kit. According to the book I got the paint scheme is a bit wrong in the instructions, but the markings are right.So wont have to look far. Kind of bummed the scheme I want to do is too late for this GB though. Oh well this one should look neat. Now if I could just wake up and get started. :java
James

James the tank is pretty easy to build, it's the gun you have to be patient with.

Glad you picked this one,that way I can compare my older M7 with the early model.

Go for it Buddy
Tony lee

I saw this Beauty in "Latest Acquisitions Revisited" topic, I wanted to ask you James when do You start... and this is a great answer :ro:

:popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

Do it, Do it, James !!!

Got to love the M7 its one of my all time favourites

Hopefully the dragon kits is somewhat better than the old Italeri one

I have a bit of ref material if you need help on anything

Thanks all. Started it last night while I waited for the primer on the Valentine to dry.
James

When you get a chance, let's see some photos...

I checked and my detail sets are for the mid-production kit. I am still waiting on Dragon to release the late production as sold post war to Latin American countries.

Regards,

Been working on another project so not much movement on this. Got up at 0400 this morning and hit the bench to work on the other project and this and clean up a bit. Here is where I am now.

DSC00719.JPG

DSC00720.JPG

DSC00721.JPG

James

Rock on, James!! O dark thirty, huh? Looks great! I was still working on coffee! (y)

Back