• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pips Prillers FW190

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

Did I say I'm in? I am, going out of box gear down. No base just yet. Want to knock this out to clear the bench for other stuff on the horizon.

Eduard molds on those sprues, not so easy to put together but a nice kit.

Regards,

Now you tell me...All the Accurate Miniature stuff I've done and I've yet to do an Actual Accurate Miniature kit!

I know that B25 I got in the stash is a real one...right???

That kit looks familiar! I'm glad it's found a good home!! Building it straightaway? :laugh:

Moon Puppy, the Airacobras and Butcherbirds are the only Eduard molds that I know of. It is collaborative as Eduard has released Il-2 and Yak-1 using Accurate Miniatures molds.

So, to add to what Jeeves added:
Original 1/48th scale Accurate Miniatures molds
B-25 series
Mustang series
Dauntless series
Avenger series
F3F series
Yak-1 series
Il-2 series

Eduard molds in Accurate Miniatures boxes
Fw-190 series
P-39/400 series

Special Hobby molds in Accurate Miniatures boxes
F2G Corsair

I hope this helps,

Looks good!!! I'll be on the look out for updates.

Terry B)

Saul and MP...

Don't forget the AM SB2C-1C Helldiver which is based on the Pro-Modeler molds as well...

I have started this build, cockpit is painted some what. waiting on some PE to ship. I know one thing, I"m going to build this thing in 1:32 if only to do that BMW engine, it looks so cool!

ya hear what he says? pics damnit! talk is cheap dude - we need pics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiJ9AnNz47Y&feature=player_embedded

OMG! 80s Alert, 80s Alert!

First Video I saw on MTV was Johnny Cougar, Jack and Diane. It was at Lackland AFB in Basic Training. Christmas weekend 1982.

DSCF0091.jpg

The Engine.

Tell ya, I'm not a fan of this kit. Maybe I'm spoiled after the Wingnut Wing but it seems to me I'm having to work to hard to get things lined up and sealed nicely for an Eduards kit. Maybe it's because i'm out of my scale on this.

Eduard got the message and their Dora is much simpler to build.

Regards,

I can see a lot of potential for super detailing here. the mounts for the engine look very accurate. what's missing on the engine is the intakes going to the cylinders. There are provisions on the cylinder heads for intakes but no parts. The Cowl is going to be all closed up anyway and I'm not going to bother with it but still, it would be nice to have all the parts intended in the kit.

...it would be nice to have all the parts intended in the kit.

The parts were not intended to be included. What was intended is to prepare the consumer for Eduard's own aftermarket updates. Having partial engine parts meant that other detail sets seem like a waste so it is best to get Eduard's when released. Pretty slick methinks.

Sort of like Apple with their proprietary port designs.

Regards,

Back