• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Photo Review: Hobby Boss 1/48 Me 262A-1a

Dusan

Artbox
001~5.jpg

002~4.jpg

003~5.jpg

004~5.jpg

005~3.jpg

006~3.jpg

007~3.jpg

008~3.jpg

ah more rivets... rivets :facepalm
009~3.jpg

010~3.jpg

011~3.jpg

012~3.jpg

013~3.jpg

clear parts
014~3.jpg

015~3.jpg

decals
016~2.jpg

dry fit...
0103.jpg

0104.jpg

All the best!
Dusan.

Nice, thanks Dusan, looks like the fit will be ok. Like how they got the open panel, just hope it closes ok.

Im not an aircraft guy, but it looks damn nice to me. I especially like the front windscreen already being attached to the fuse panel. If there's an area I will inevitably screw up, it's that join.

Im not an aircraft guy, but it looks damn nice to me. I especially like the front windscreen already being attached to the fuse panel. If there's an area I will inevitably screw up, it's that join.

I think that more accurately portrays the way real aircraft are done. The P51 for sure, that entire assemble can be removed to access the IP for maintenance. Can't say 100% in this case but you're right, it looks much better than the old way.

Thanks guys! :drinks

Cool, are you building this aircraft ? :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Chris, Yes I will start to work on this kit very soon. I have to finish two kits before I cut more Schwalbe parts. I will post them here (on MA) when I start. ;)

All the best!
Dusan.

Excellent photo review. The kit should build up well as all the R&D was done by Trumpeter's best team when they released their 1/32nd scale kit.

Regards,

Back