• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer IV D in 1/48th scale by Bandai

centaur567

Well-known member
20261008_064303_HDR_(1).jpg
20261008_064412_(1).jpg
20261008_071248.jpg

I decided to stick with the German armor theme and build this Panzer IV D in desert marking. The interior detail is a little sparse as compared to some of the other Bandai kits. With that in mind, I'm not going to go crazy detailing. Gary S.
 
20261011_065126_(1).jpg


Most of the parts at the rear are glued on. There was a smoke canister attached to a muffler from something that I can't remember that was also glued on. The gun is also almost all assembled.
There are a lot of more parts to attach before any painting can be done. I'm also thinking about making the the bulkheads for in front of the engine compartment and behind the driver compartment. Possibly a floor under the turret floor. If anyone has pics or drawings, it would be greatly appreciated. Gary S.
 
Back
Top